Wärnelius Buss AB is organizing an exciting student trip to the Norwegian Fjords and ISA will be travelling to the Fjords, Bergen and Oslo.Registrations are open!!! Don’t forget to like us at https://www.facebook.com/ISA.Linkoping/ to receive updates.
The price for the trip is 2990 SEK( 6days & 5 nights) with the following included.
Dates: 03 May 2018 – 08 May 2018
1. Visit Oslo and guided tour of Oslo
2. Visit Holmenkollen Ski jump, which is amongst the biggest Steel Ski Jumps in the world.
3. Trip to Bergen and guided tour of bergen
4. Visit the most beautiful Norwegian fjords
5. Visit Steindalsfossen waterfall, an unique waterfall location, where one can walk behind the waterfall!
6. Boat cruise in Nærøyfjord which has been rated by the National Geographic Society as the world’s number one natural heritage site
7. Visit to Borgund Stave church.
8. Visit to the Nigardsbreen glacier or hike to a picturesque location
9. Hike to one of the highest peaks in Norway
10. Stay in Oslo, Bergen & the fjords (5 nights hostel standard accommodation)
11. Drive through the Sognefjellet mountain route with amazing views(weather permitting). It is the highest mountain pass in northern Europe.
12. Accommodation for 5 nights included
13. All transfers to/from Linköping included
14. Free rowing boat facilities in the fjord at accommodation
1. Visit the most beautiful Norwegian fjords
2. Nærøyfjord cruise which has been rated by the National Geographic Society as the world’s number one natural heritage site
3. Visit to Borgund Stave church
4. Visit to the Nigardsbreen glacier and hike to a picturesque location
5. Stay in Oslo
6. Drive through the Sognefjellet mountain route with amazing views. It is the highest mountain pass in northern Europe.